I need help finding a RH rear quarter molding for a 68 Cutlass convertible!

Body & Interior

1 reply in this topic | 890 reads

Hello guys,

I just bought a 68 cutlass convertible and found that the right rear quarter panel chrome molding is missing. Can anyone let me know where I could find one to purchase? Thank you!


They are not reproduced.

Put a "parts wanted" ad on one of the larger sites like Classicsoldsmobile.com or a popular Facebook group like the

Oldsmobile, 442, W30 & Hurst Olds Fan Club of Facebook.

If all else fails I have a set with a hole drilled at the end of each of them that need a total restoration. Expect to pay upwards of $300-$500 for one side in good shape

You must be logged in to post on the forums