Wanted: 1961 Oldsmobile 88, preferably a project

Wanted

0 replies in this topic | 911 reads
zooooot

Hi! I'm looking for a 1961 Olds 88 sedan 4dr, preferably a flat-top project, I love the wraparound rear window. Looking for a project, looking to spend up to around $4k. I'm located in Ohio, but willing to travel up to 1000 miles away for the right car! :) I'm not picky on the color or anything like wheels, I'll be restoring it anyway! I'd like the engine to not be locked, but I can deal with it and get a new engine, or work to free it up if necessary.Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

zooooot
Beginner

Hi! I'm looking for a 1961 Olds 88 sedan 4dr, preferably a flat-top project, I love the wraparound rear window. Looking for a project, looking to spend up to around $4k. I'm located in Ohio, but willing to travel up to 1000 miles away for the right car! :) I'm not picky on the color or anything like wheels, I'll be restoring it anyway! I'd like the engine to not be locked, but I can deal with it and get a new engine, or work to free it up if necessary.Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

zooooot
Beginner

You must be logged in to post on the forums