This is my 1967 Olds 442 with a 1969 Olds 455 Engine and turbo 400 transmission. I have owned this car for about 9 years. I that time I have made a number of improvement.
Engine and Transmission
Engine and transmission was removed. I have receipts for the following work performed by a professional mechanic (Brian Darcy -- Pro Drag Racer and Owner of 5 Star Automotive):
• Engine Bored .040
• Engle High Torque Cam Installed
• Roller Rockers Installed
• Offenhauser Intake Manifold Installed
• Hooker Ceramic Headers
• Edlebrock 750 Carburetor Installed
• Estimated 450 -- 500HP
• Transmission was updated with a shift kit
• Chrome 455 Valve Covers
• Chrome Alternator
• 1969 Ram Air Scoops installed w/ Spector Air Cleaner
• Battery moved to trunk (To allow for Ram Air Tubes)
• 308 Non-posi Rear Differential
• All new door Panels
• New headliner
• Console Refurbished
• New Dash Pad and Glove Box Door
• Dashboard refurbished and repainted
• Hidden Radio installed under passenger seat ( Has Remote)
• CD Player installed in the trunk
• Paint is in good shape and is beautiful Sea Foam Green ( Not original color of Aqua Marine)
• A few minor nicks here and there
• New front Bumper
• Headlights Bezels have been powder coated
• New Style Head Light Bulbs installed
• New 442 Grill installed
This car is a consistent Trophy winner at local shows. We have won a trophy and nearly every show we entered. The Car always draws a crowd. I am selling it because I have Parkinson's Disease. I love it so and hate to see it go.
The air conditioning does not work and may need a compressor or installation of an A/C Delete Package.
Call for more details
Some content in menu 1.