This means the contact information has been removed
February 10, 2018 @ 12:58 pm web source 944 views 24 pictures West Palm Beach, FL
THIS 1969 OLDS 442 Holiday Coupe is a very original car; becoming more scarce with time.
Its original 400 c.i./ 350 HP engine mates with the original Muncie 4 speed which matches
perfectly with 3.23 anti-spin rear axle for all around cruising fun.
While driving this car you'll notice the absolutely beautiful padded leather dash
and working rally pack gauges , even the cigarette lighter .
* Highly original condition with its original drivetrain
* Has all original matching number parts - engine, transmission, rear axle
* Believed to be second repaint of its original (code 63) gold color
* Believed to be a no hit body having all its original sheet metal
* Southern car stored in-doors with a straight No rust chassis
* Original GM interior from steering wheel to carpeting
* Very long list of the best Factory Options :
* 400 c.i./ 350 HP * Heavy duty radiator
* Muncie M-20 4 speed * Anti-spin rear axle
* A/C * PS * PB (disc) * FE-2 suspension
* Center console * Tilt steering wheel
* Rally pack gauges * Am/Fm radio/ rear speakers
* Shoulder harness seat belts * Tinted glass
* Black body striping * Super stock wheels
This vintage muscle has that rare nostalgic feel to it , it reflects that ERA when cars had real character.
Recently this car was carefully fitted with the highest quality suspension parts to maintain the
quality of its ride, having the FE-2 suspension option - GM quick ratio PS box,
heavy duty stabilizer bars, front and rear coil springs , HD shocks,
new low profile 60 series tires.
Really No Two Cars are alike and this car rides with ' a super nice road feel '
stays glued to the road at high speeds , very neutral on fast turns with almost no
body dip at all.
And from the 'looks of the car' it always gets attention from people of all ages.
Disclaimer: Oldsmobilecentral.com does not take responsibility for the content of the ads. This site post information as it is found and does not actually have the cars or parts (although I wish sometimes). There are lots of scams out there so please do your research to not get caught up in one. Post below if you want help from other people with information about this car. For the privacy of the sellers, all contact information is removed after the set expiration date (usually two weeks). Ads remain posted for people to use them for reference on what has been posted on the market.