1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass for sale - $17,000. Check out the FB Marketplace Listing for more details. We'll ship to you! https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/268369433821126
The car was featured on the Facebook Watch show, Pick, Flip & Drive.
On the latest episode, you saw Jim & Jason Eli pick this Oldsmobile Cutlass from the original owners in Choteau, MT. Scott and his legendary team at Odegard's Body Shop in Great Falls, MT, transformed her from a booger green granny-mobile into a street-eating hot rod. They replaced the old bench seat with beautiful racing bucket seats, added a high-barrel carburetor with a custom dual exhaust, and dressed up her up in pearly-white with a green racing stripe. You can be the lucky one to take her home!
This Olds is new again and will garner a lot of interest so place your best bid offer when you inquire!
Restoration Details Include:
• Replaced stock intake manifold to Edelbrock 3711 Performer, added chrome valve covers
• Upgraded carburetor from stock 2-barrel to 4-barrel Edelbrock Performer Series 600 CFM with electric choke
• Custom Dual Exhaust installed
• Replaced original hood with 442 clone fiberglass hood
• Added air shocks in rear
• Custom pearl white and green paint job with green hood accents and striping
• Replaced headlight housings, weather stripping and window felts
• Replaced radio with retro stereo with Bluetooth functionality
• Replaced bench seat with custom set of reupholstered bucket seats with Green & White vinyl
• Replaced wheels with Cragar chrome wheels and a set of new Cooper Cobra GT tires
• Added rear spoiler
• Tinted windows
Buyer should be award that they are buying a 47-year old car. This is a Cutlass two-door coupe that was cloned into a 442. This car is in good running and driving condition and is considered to be in good driver quality and not a show car. On inspection, there is some minor wear on the interior trim and a minor crack on the bottom of the steering wheel caused by the age of the vehicle. The windshield washer is not functional. The Cutlass has been built to Montana emissions standards and may not be legal for emissions in all 50 states.
Some content in menu 1.