Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
** An absolute BEAUTY and as straight as you'll find anywhere. The woman who traded this in was 11 years old and with her parents the day they took it home in 1971! **
- ALL Matching Numbers
- 74k Original Miles / 400 Miles on Rebuilt 350 Rocket V8 and 3-Spd Turbo 350 Transmission / 12 Bolt Rear End / Dual Exhaust (Added)
- New BF Goodrich Tires Wrapped Around Original and Newly Restored and Color-Matched 14" Olds Rally Wheels
- Reupholstered Bucket Seats / Reupholstered Rear Seat / Recent Top
- Console Shift
- Working Clock (Keeps perfect time)
* Went through an extensive restoration which also included brand new chrome all around. Not a speck of rust to be seen or blemishes anywhere. Runs and drives beautifully, takes a bump like a champ and has "pinky" power steering. It does not have A/C. Most of the convertibles didn't as these cars were meant to be driven topless. (It can always be added) ALL the panels are straight as an arrow and the entire body is show quality.
This Olds is ALL metal with ZERO bondo anywhere. You'd be hard pressed to find another this straight, this original and this beautiful. She is also not some "20 footer". She is just as beautiful on top and up close as she is looking at her in your driveway from the window. A head-turner at any cruise night and the sweetest daily driver you'd find on the road anywhere. Summer just started so DON'T WAIT on this one...CALL TODAY!
Upon trade in was previously insured by Hagertys w/ in-house appraisers for $30k.
We've priced it to sell for just $16,995!
--- NO title but with NH being a non-title state we can sell this truck with a VIN verification and proper paperwork to out of state customers. --
Some content in menu 1.