If you have built or had one built, you know what they cost. The build has 4319 miles on it. You can drive it home or but it on a trailer for its first time. I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. Below is a list of some parts in the build:
1. 355 Oldsmobile engine(reworked) with slight cam
2. Automatic 350 transmission
3. Fi Tec fuel injection system
4. Speed Hut custom gauges with GPS speedo
5. Smart Line AP 500 Cruse Control
6. Lokar floor shift with lighted gear indicator
7. Custom console
8. Vintage air/heat and defrost
9. Power brakes-disk on front drums on rear
10. Front and rear sway bars
11. QA-1 adjustable coil overs on front
12. QA-1 adjustable shocks on rear with coil springs
13. Quick Steer -Steering box 13 to 1 ratio
The vehicle has air conditioning along with black leather bucket seats.
Some content in menu 1.