For sale is my 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442.
Stats: 455 V8 engine (rebuilt 5K miles ago), 3-Speed Automatic transmission (rebuilt 3K miles ago), dual exhaust, 99K miles on the chassis.
• NEW air-conditioning system (this is a factory air car, but I had a brand new system installed),
• Tubular control arms in the front
• New shocks in front and rear
• Power disc brakes all around
• Flowmaster exhaust system
• Relocated starter solenoid
• Flex fan
• New steering wheel
• Alpine iPod head unit
• Additional gauges for voltage, temp & oil pressure
• New headliner
• Replaced rear package tray and speakers
• It has the chrome bumper off of a 1970 Cutlass 442, which I personally think looks better than the stock '72.
I'm also going to include some items not already installed:
• A new rear-view mirror
• 4 new tail light covers.
• A new car cover
I'm looking to sell it for $25,000. The reason I'm selling it is for a few reasons: I live in a condo and no longer have a proper garage to store it. I don't like to think about keeping it outside year-round with only a car cover for protection. Cash - I have two other daily driver vehicles, I travel a lot for work and I've gotten into obstacle course racing. So my lifestyle, hobbies and priorities have changed in the past few years. I've learned a lot working on this car and it always gets looks when cruising around. It is very loud and equally fun as well. I'd really like the car to go to a good home.
Let me know if you'd like to schedule a look around and test drive. I'm located in the Brambleton/Ashburn area. I'm also planning to bring the car to a few upcoming Cars & Coffee events in either Chantilly or Great Falls.
Some content in menu 1.