Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
I am selling my 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. The Car is mostly original with only 80K original miles on the numbers matching 350 4brl V8 and 3 speed automatic trans. The car is extremely clean due to spending 90% of its life garaged in San Jose California. It was transported to CT when its original owner passed away in 2004. I am the third owned and only 2nd legal owner as the guy I bought it from 6 years ago never registered it. It spent its entire life in CT garage and never saw rain or snow. The care was repainted in the early nineties keeping the original rare factory color and at that time the vinyl top was replaced as well. I have all the receipts for the car going back to 1972!
Major Factory Options:
- Power Windows
- Power seats
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes (Front Discs)
- Bucket Seats Console Shift
- Air Condition
- Factor Duel Exhaust
Here are the things that have been done to the car:
- Headers and a tasteful Flowmaster exhaust (I have the original exhaust manifolds with heat shield in perfect condition that will go with the car)
- Mini High Torque Starter which were a must with the headers
- 15" Oldsmobile SSII Rims with NEW BF Goodrich traction TA's (Original 14" tires, rims and hubcaps come with the car)
- Sunpro gauges(Comes with a vintage Sunpro Super Tach not installed)
- Edelbrock Shocks on all corners
- Mallory Electronic ignition conversion
This car is as clean as it looks and will make a great driver, cruise night car.
Please feel free to email me with any questions and I will be happy to provide any answers or additional pictures where I can. I have tons of pictures and would gladly to take more! I will be happy to arrange test drives for any SERIOUS buyers.
I am asking $14,500 or best offer.
Please don't waist my time or yours by haggling over the price with out seeing it first. I would LIKE to sell the car. I do not NEED to sell the car so low ballers will not be taken seriously.
Thank you in advance for you interest!
Some content in menu 1.