This means the contact information has been removed
Oldsmobile Hurst Olds
November 21, 2017 @ 6:09 am web source 1,593 views 15 pictures Bloomfield, IN
This a rare hurst Olds, only 3001 made in 1983.The goods:
1) All original drive train.
2) All new steering linkage, coil springs, bushings and shocks. Rides and drives very nice.
3) All new T Top seals.
4) Seats look great, interior panels could use a little attention.
5) The car is extremely solid for its age.
6) The car does not smoke and runs well after warming up.
7) Brakes work really well.
1)Rebuild title, the person I bought it from said it was stolen approximately 15 yrs ago and his insurance totalled it. The T Tops, radio and wheels were gone. The steering column broke beyond repair. He bought it back from the insurance and replaced everything.
2) Carburetor needs rebuilt.
3) Older re paint and interior restoration. Some touch up work has been done.
4) There is a transmission fluid leak where the speedometer goes in the transmission, probably just an o ring.
This car is not perfect but it is a lot of fun to drive and gets lots of looks. Please don't bother with scams and I don't need help selling it either. You look at the car, if you like you pay cash and drive it home. Easy as that.
Disclaimer: Oldsmobilecentral.com does not take responsibility for the content of the ads. This site post information as it is found and does not actually have the cars or parts (although I wish sometimes). There are lots of scams out there so please do your research to not get caught up in one. Post below if you want help from other people with information about this car. For the privacy of the sellers, all contact information is removed after the set expiration date (usually two weeks). Ads remain posted for people to use them for reference on what has been posted on the market.