Oldsmobile Hurst Olds
This a rare hurst Olds, only 3001 made in 1983.The goods:
1) All original drive train.
2) All new steering linkage, coil springs, bushings and shocks. Rides and drives very nice.
3) All new T Top seals.
4) Seats look great, interior panels could use a little attention.
5) The car is extremely solid for its age.
6) The car does not smoke and runs well after warming up.
7) Brakes work really well.
1)Rebuild title, the person I bought it from said it was stolen approximately 15 yrs ago and his insurance totalled it. The T Tops, radio and wheels were gone. The steering column broke beyond repair. He bought it back from the insurance and replaced everything.
2) Carburetor needs rebuilt.
3) Older re paint and interior restoration. Some touch up work has been done.
4) There is a transmission fluid leak where the speedometer goes in the transmission, probably just an o ring.
This car is not perfect but it is a lot of fun to drive and gets lots of looks. Please don't bother with scams and I don't need help selling it either. You look at the car, if you like you pay cash and drive it home. Easy as that.
Some content in menu 1.