Code 75 Matador Red (Largely Original)
Code 977 Parchment Interior
Power Steering
Power Brakes (Front Disc)
Power Top
Super Stock Wheels
Console
AM/FM Stereo

Well here it is folks! The King of the 442's...a 1970 442 4 Speed Convertible...with #'s matching air in the tires. Of course I say that in jest, but likely #'s matching air in the spare! insofar as the original tires are "long gone". However, this car is very original, down to the plug wires and (3) T3 Headlights!

Yes it has the born with 455 with the partial vin on the pad below the drivers side head, yes. it has the original E heads, original carb.. Yes, the partial VIN is stamped on the side of the trans. Yes it has the original SH 3.42 posi rear end.

I purchased this car some time ago from the original owner, car was driven and parked sporadically for 40 years. . Whats interesting about this car is it has what I believe to be "mostly" original paint, except for the deck lid, which is a rust free replacement I put on...100% original (aside from the seat backs) interior that would look like new, if you cleaned it! and gosh darn it you'd think the top was new, but its' original. The top and interior are excellent in this car, just need cleaning and everything works! I

The car is strange in the fact that it is a very solid car, trunk, floors, etc. but lived it's life in Missouri where there is lots of trees, and things like that, so you have rust in the dog legs of the fenders, some rot on the bottom corner of the 1/4 panels....I'd put fenders and 1/4's on the car to do it right...floors are uncut and appear really solid,with some typical surface rust... nice frame, trunk pan, drop offs.

The reason I say that the car is "mostly" original paint is there is some poorly blended area putty on both fenders, I would either replace the fenders or put patch panels in the dog leg areas. The front left corner of the bumper is pushed up...car rolled forward on my trailer...easy to straighten out.

No, the car is not rust free, but far from a rotten car, just your typical dog legs of the front fenders. Aside from that the paint is...well...original. The car sat covered in a heated warehouse since about 1979, so it never seen the elements after that.

Original jack, uniroyal spare and all that good stuff.

Car runs and drives...excellent oil pressure good brakes, exhaust donut is bad.

Would I go drive it 500 miles tomorrow...no. It's going to need a bit of checking out before I'd use it daily. I recently changed the fluids, and put a new battery in.

It's one of those cars...worth 75K restored. Worth 50K for what it is with a sympathetic restoration and corrosion repair on the fenders...the car really drives like a new 70 442...sounds like one too...it should..it has the original. exhaust on it.

It's a rare car...with a little work could be a fantastic driver. Before you complain about the price...consider what this is...the best year 442, all original, in a 4 speed...in the best colors...and a convertible.

Yep...it runs and drives!! It aint perfect but nothing is perfect after 50 years.

The car has a NOS perfect 70 W-25 ram air hood, on it...with perfect mounting hardware! (Original ships with car too)
Don't be silly with your offers! Price is FIRM! It is a true time machine...I guess back in 70 someone put what appears to be red fender liners in there (W30) and then painted them black? strip those and you've got some big $ there.

NO TEXT
VoodooChile
I bought this vehicle, put it back on the road, got it re-titled in my name and am not upset about the price I paid, but you should read my story before buying from ebay user sixnorth60 or joscarp_4 or andrew-robert or hickorydevelopmentarp or nsidemastertech_1 or vintagegto or hxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxj going by Joe Joseph Joshua Cipolla or Andrew Andy Pempek @ Six North Aviation LLC, 6N322 N. Rohwling Rd. Itasca, IL 60143 mercedesclassics84@gmail.com 312-622-9533 630-273-7595: https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums/general-discussion-33/same-joe-itasca-ebay-new-user-name-138229/page2/
VoodooChile
pempek190sl@gmail.com
VoodooChile
fasthemi05 _***k 7***7 630-200-3860 West Chicago, IL
VoodooChile
ebay user seller fasthemi05 _***k 7***7 630-200-3860 West Chicago, IL
AndrewAero
I am Andrew Pempek. I absolutely did not sell anyone anything, nor did I allow anyone to knowingly use my name! Please contact me with any questions or concerns! Thank you!!!
VoodooChile
Joseph Cunningham (630) 210-4666 Mike Happerman (708) 955-4896 Dupage Aviation (630) 233-9133 107 Carmela Ct. Bloomingdale, IL 60108 ebay seller mr--mercedes
You must be logged in to post on the forums