4 replies in this topic | 1,195 reads
Posting Bot

1987 Olds 442 - T-Tops

• Year: 1987
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $6,500
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
1987 Olds 442 with T-Tops. Overall, very good shape. Mechanically sound for its age. Documented engine rebuild in 1998 at 80,000 miles. Most of the car is original, but there have been some replacements since purchased such as shocks (including rear air), AC compressor, power antenna, water pump, battery, Delco Radio w/AUX. It has matching oversized tires with billet rims. Rims and tires alone are worth $1,000. The current mileage on the car is 169,705. The car was repainted before I purchased it but will need it again. An aftermarket spoiler was added by the previous owner. The car has been garage kept. The underside is fairly clean. Car has been in middle TN since new. The interior shows some wear and there is some cracking in the dash, however, a new headliner has been installed and console custom covered. The T-tops work and have the original covers. I'm the third owner (not including the dealer I purchased from).

The car runs and sounds great and everything works, heat/ac, wipers, radio, power antenna, etc. Car has power windows and locks, also has rear window defogger, cruise control, original 307 V-8 engine and posi rear wheel drive, A/C has been updated to R134 and exhaust system had been replaced . Still a good looker but does need some restoration. Current condition does not impede driving and enjoying today.
JimiMac

I purchased this car in june of 2018. The mileage listed was a typo..it actually has 72350 miles on it that are documented by the sole mechanic I let service it. I have every bit of paperwork on this car including weekly mileage driven, all oil changes, and service records. Original leather t-top covers that are in immaculate condition!! The car has original cassette deck radio and an aux cord port was professional added. Along with an amp and 12" speakers hidden in the trunk. This car is kept covered and is stored under carport. I drive it about 2x a week..approximately 15 miles. I dont race it nor do I do burnouts in it. Even though its MORE THAN CAPABLE!! This car is babied! There is an aftermarket spoiler that was added with numbers matching paint. The car is 2 tone burgandy(maroon) with silver bottom. All gold 442 emblems original. The car has flowmasters and custom rims . Power antenna and origional "joystick" window adjuster. All power windows work. Extremely cold air. No cracks in any of the glass. Seats are in excellent condition..I honestly believe no one has ever even sat in the back seat. I was considering adding an aftermarket tachometer but im a bit hesitant about doing so. New brakes all the way around. T Tops are immaculate. This is a true collectors item.

Davey
it seems like all ads are expired how do you find someone to buy one of these
Davey
it seems like all ads are expired how do you find someone to buy one of these
Briankl2
i was wondering the same
You must be logged in to post on the forums