3 replies in this topic | 1,003 reads
Posting Bot

1970 Oldsmobile SX Convertible

• Year: 1970
  • Model: Cutlass SX
  • Price: $29,900
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
Bucket seats, console, air conditioning, power windows, power locks, power driver's seat, power trunk release, rally gauges with tic toc tac, dual gate shifter, power top, am/fm 8-track stereo, power disk brakes (front), sport steering wheel, SS1 wheels, air induction hood, period correct 455, automatic transmission, and 12 bolt rear end. This is 1 of 793 SX convertibles produced in 1970 with 442 emblems and stripes added during the restoration. Car looks great and runs well.
dpenny77
My name is Dave Penny. I am interested in SX. Can you send me the VIN#. Any details on the restoration would be great. I recognized this car from a few years ago, did the sale not go through? Hope to talk soon. I travel out your way a couple times a months. Would like to come see it in person.
Robert
Hello, beautiful car
Robert
Beginner
Hello, beautiful car
Robert
Beginner
Hello, beautiful car
Robert
Comment not working above? Deleted text? Please contact me, I have questions of car, Id like to learn. Thx much. 703 868 1669
Robert
Beginner
Comment not working above? Deleted text? Please contact me, I have questions of car, Id like to learn. Thx much. 703 868 1669
Robert
Beginner
You must be logged in to post on the forums