7 replies in this topic | 1,119 reads
Posting Bot

1985 Oldsmobile 442 T-Top

• Year: 1985
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $5,100
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
This beautiful 1985 Oldsmobile 442 T-Top is only a 2 owner car with 33k original miles! Clean title in hand. Blue cloth interior with original paint in immaculate condition, still shines like new. Car recently had all of it's service done at a local dealer, no leaks, A/C blows cold, runs like new. Garage kept.
do NOT co
Joffroi
Administrator
I love it. If this was in the midwest, I would be doing two things. 1) Going to the store to buy my wife flowers and 2) Thinking of clever things to say to her so she is OK with me checking out this car.
1970cs
Beginner

It was on Holland Mi craigslist for two months. Yes same pictures and pricing.???????

Pat

Joffroi
Administrator
Good catch! I'll post about it. Another clue is that there is no phone number listed.
scott
Need I mention that the interior looks pretty rough for 33,000 "actua"l miles
RocketNorth

I enquired about the car.

Got a reply stating that the car is located in Nebraska and the financial arrangements for purchase were weird.

So, it has been listed in MI, FL and now NE - something is fishy about this - do you think??

Derek

1970cs
Beginner
RocketNorth wrote:

I enquired about the car.

Got a reply stating that the car is located in Nebraska and the financial arrangements for purchase were weird.

So, it has been listed in MI, FL and now NE - something is fishy about this - do you think??

Derek

I think that Derek has it right, stay far away. Major scam.

Pat

way_out_there

Darn it...

New to this site, and had located this vehicle doing a search. It is also listed on the north central Florida Craigslist.

What a bummer to read the above, I had already sent emails regarding it. This vehicle was something I was really really interested in. I guess the search goes on...

You must be logged in to post on the forums