6 replies in this topic | 1,343 reads
Posting Bot

1985 Oldsmobile cutlass 442

• Year: 1985
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $6,500
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
1985 Oldsmobile cutlass 442 for sale. 307 motor,ice cold a/c,power windows,power door locks,REAL 442 no replica. Drives really good. New paint job,windows tinted light factory super clean first $6500 drives it home.
Joffroi
Administrator

This is just missing that T-tops options. White is rare for that year for sure.

1970cs
Beginner

Looks like a lot of sun fade to me! Missing the T-tops uhm no. I had them on 87 442 always wanted t-tops my entire life. I will not have another car with them pain in the ass to remove and reinstall. Also hot as hell with sun beating down on you, A/C has to be working top notch.

I have a sliding moon roof on my Alero, love that, until the motor fails or the track tape gives up to ghost. I usually just crack it open.

Pat

hannes
I personally like the solid roofs more than the t top cars!
Joffroi
Administrator
1970cs wrote:

I will not have another car with them pain in the ass to remove and reinstall. Also hot as hell with sun beating down on you, A/C has to be working top notch.

I guess I didn't realize they were that much of a pain to remove and reinstall. I just feel like they are so iconic to that era that its a must have for me.

1970cs
Beginner
Joffroi wrote:
1970cs wrote:

I will not have another car with them pain in the ass to remove and reinstall. Also hot as hell with sun beating down on you, A/C has to be working top notch.

I guess I didn't realize they were that much of a pain to remove and reinstall. I just feel like they are so iconic to that era that its a must have for me.

Not trying to be critical to youroriginal post, my apologies if was sounding terse! You have to use caution, not to drop them and having to grab the bags out of the trunk and put them in single handed. Removal and install is actually easy one handle release. And yes white was a one year color only.

Joffroi
Administrator

I didn't take anything as being critical at all! No need to apologize. It was just the first time I ever heard of anyone preferring hardtop instead of Ttops if that was an option haha.

You must be logged in to post on the forums