3 replies in this topic | 1,159 reads
Posting Bot

1985 Oldsmobile 442

• Year: 1985
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $12,900
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
This 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon 442 is loaded and ready to go. The rarity starts with the white, original paint (less than 400 made in this one year only color) with burgundy interior. Car is loaded with A/C, power windows, locks, driver's seat, antenna, cruise, tilt sport wheel, remote passenger mirror, lamp monitors and posi-traction among other items. All power items work, even the antenna. 64,000 ACTUAL MILES. Car was rustproofed when new. Always garaged. All window trim looks new.

Lots of documentation. Hand written details of work done from the original owner, and receipts from work his son did. I bought the car from a friend of the family that bought it ten years ago and drove it very little. It was maintained well enough for me to drive it back from West Virginia to northern Ohio. I replaced the 20 year old tires, rear brake shoes and rear wheel cylinders, repaired the power seat and changed the oil. I also installed a trunk kit from the Grand National because the original owner had installed some seriously ugly red indoor/outdoor carpeting. He was a golfer and wanted to keep his clubs from putting dents in the fenders. It worked, but had to go. NO RUST. NO DENTS. NO DINGS. Get in contact with me if more pictures are desired. Clear Ohio title in hand.
1970cs
Beginner
Look like a well cared for car! As stated 85 one year only color scheme. Price seem to be fair for the condition. Pat
Joffroi
Administrator
I love these 85 442s. I'd like to say one day I'll have one.
kfoxw442

Joffroi - No time like the present....Put it in your garage.

You must be logged in to post on the forums