3 replies in this topic | 1,101 reads
Posting Bot

1972 Oldsmobile 442

• Year: 1972
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $6,900
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
Mostly original paint vin ending in 00012 ( early production car one of the first off the line )72 442 U code 455 big bock car with numbers matching block condition unknown and another 455 engine in the bay I have not tried to run it due to the gas tank is in poor shape . This Olds will need complete restoration including metal work to the floor pan and trunk pan and the quarters .
Its loaded with options A/c , heavy duty suspension (sway bars ) disc brakes boxed control arms .
Trumpet exhaust and bumper .
Bucket seats console and a turbo 400 trans . There are factory gauges including tach and clock .
It has rare paint code 65/65 flame orange with a white interior . It also still retains the majority of its original paint.
. This is a two owner car with the last owner being 45 ears . This car appears to be the model car for the early advertisements but i have no real prof of that . I bought he car to restore but decided to let it go .
Joffroi
Administrator
I love the color and options this car game with. U-code is really cool too. That's definitely a project though.
AllanR
Not only a U code, but the VIN shows it was the 12th car built at Lansing in the 1972 model year! I agree that it would need a lot of work, but I think it would be worth the money when it's done. This car has some nice upgrades that didn't come with the stock Cutlass S.
Deshunwoodard
Beginner
Is this car available..text m 901 612 4251
You must be logged in to post on the forums