1970 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible W30

Wanted

3 replies in this topic | 1,534 reads
fishman

Hello I am interested in buying a 1970 Oldsmobile 442 exterior can be Red, Blue, Black or Green andwith White Parchment Black or BlueInterior with buckets. It can be either Auto or Manual Preferable with 455 Engine. I will also consider a Clone or Tribute. I live in New York and am interested to view the vehicle before purchase. I will travel to some degree to see car. VERY SERIOUS BUYER! Thank You

Joffroi
Administrator

Your original post title says W30 but in your description you also say a clone or tribute might work. That is a really wide range you are throwing out there. What are you looking to spend?

fishman

I made the description as wide as possible because I didn't want to " pigeon hole" myself into a corner whereas there weren't many opportunities for me to find a decent vehicle for myself as these cars are getting close to 50 yrs old and may be hard to locate a decent one. As far as the money goes of course it depends on the condition. I will say from the prices I've seen most are in my price range. I have been looking for some time and seen some bad restorations. Location is a big factoras i'd want to view vehicle. idon't know if this answers any of your concerns. Thank you for the reply.

allyolds68
Beginner

documented auto70 W30 convertibles are going for upwards of$150k and four speeds $250k.

Clone 70 442 convertibles are $15-$25k. Real 442's are somewhere in between. You might want to narrow your search parameters a little so people take you seriously.

You must be logged in to post on the forums