NEED 2 1968 Cutlass Backup Light Housings.

Wanted

5 replies in this topic | 1,509 reads
rhett838

No one has 'em and I can't find 'em. Anyone have any ideas?

Joffroi
Administrator

Fusik or another one of those repo companies doesn't have them??

rhett838

Nope! I called them, BAP, OPGI, they all said that I''m going to have to find someone who can sell me originals...check e-bay...weird huh?

allyolds68
Beginner
rhett838 wrote:

Nope! I called them, BAP, OPGI, they all said that I''m going to have to find someone who can sell me originals...check e-bay...weird huh?

Place a wanted ad on ClassicOlds, They aren't that rare. Every 68 used them. I just sold one for $25 but I don't think I have any left and if I do I want to save one for myself.

rhett838

I posted on CO too. A few people have the parts but they want $125+ for the pair. I have the housing, I just don't have the socket and the wire. Surely there's away to fit a socket and a bulb in there for cheap right?

allyolds68
Beginner
rhett838 wrote:

I posted on CO too. A few people have the parts but they want $125+ for the pair. I have the housing, I just don't have the socket and the wire. Surely there's away to fit a socket and a bulb in there for cheap right?

Here are two. They just need connectors installed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-oldsmobile-f85-cutlass-442-back-up-lights-/272219239592?hash=item3f6187f4a8:g:B2cAAOSw3mpXGLEJ&vxp=mtr

You must be logged in to post on the forums