Sport Steering Wheel
Power Top
Rally Gauge Cluster
Tilt Wheel
Sport Mirrors
Super Stock Wheels
Remote Mirror
Remote Trunk Release

If you've been looking for a high quality highly optioned completely drama and story free car, this is it. I purchased this car from the original owner, it has 89,000 highly documented miles on it. Aside from intensive regular maintenance and a new top and carpet, the car is very original. These 72 442's were nothing more than a option styling group in 72, provided they had the Hi-Po K Code 350 in them. So, candidly, any 72 Cutlass without the base motor could have 442 badging and a cut out bumper and they were considered 442's.

Conversely, 95% of these cars were optioned all the same, this car is a very different story. It was ordered fully loaded with creature comforts, and is one hell of a driver today. Wearing most of its' original "Sunfire Yellow" paint, the car looks great.

The interior shows even better than a 89K mile car of any vintage! No rips, tears, split seams, ect.

This car was owned by the owner of Cunningham Olds. Inc. for 40+ years on the original MSO!

Chrome is excellent on this car and is all GM, no Chinese junk on this car.

The car is all original sheet metal and is VERY dry.

If you could sell a car on how it drove, this car would be worth a fortune. Everything works!

If you are considering one of these "body shop" specials here on eBay, seriously consider this unmolested, highly documented car with real miles on it! I think you will find this car does not disappoint.

Calls only, all texts will be considered scams.
1970cs
Beginner
442? Cutlass badges on the fenders, lower rockers have the supreme trim. I am afraid with those call signs we have a supreme which is pointed out on the purchase order! It should have W29 for 442 on the paper work. Yes, I know that the 72 verts all started out as supremes. Then the supposed build sheet, VIN in lower right corner does not match. And to top it all off is when I copied it and blew it up, top of build sheet says Buick motor division Pat
rocketbrian
Beginner
What's with the 442 numbers on the trunk lid? It's not a 442 which isn't a big deal in 72 anyway. Why screw up a nice Supreme? Also the 442 appearance and handling oackage could be had with any engine, 350 2bbl. included. His hi po 350 comment is bunk. Cut out bumper came on 455s only. Nice car regardless, but cut the crap.
You must be logged in to post on the forums