6 replies in this topic | 1,042 reads
Posting Bot

1970 Oldsmobile 442 Project

• Year: 1970
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $6,000
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
I got it running and it smokes the tires . Real deal 1970 442 , needs restored has 350 motor in it now but comes with a 455 and extra transmission. Has a aftermarket ram air hood and stock hood. Tilt wheel , AC , and disc brakes. Uncut dash. Dual exhaust. I believe it is Viking blue with white interior and had a white vinyl top. It has Soft -Ray Windows $6000 OBO
Lbear
Is this a joke? I'm sorry, but this car is a POS and maybe worth $500 in parts. Got it running? Sure you did with those flat tires and the block of wood under the frame to prevent the car from collapsing. Uncut dash? You forgot to mention the dash is completely destroyed and cracked in numerous spots.
Lbear
Beginner
Is this a joke? I'm sorry, but this car is a POS and maybe worth $500 in parts. Got it running? Sure you did with those flat tires and the block of wood under the frame to prevent the car from collapsing. Uncut dash? You forgot to mention the dash is completely destroyed and cracked in numerous spots.
hotrodharry
Beginner
wheels look clean.... :)
GBlount66
What sorta shape is the frame in
Lbear
Looks like the dash caught on fire and melted right above the steering wheel. The car doesn't even have a battery installed in the pics. Yet, it "runs" and can "smoke the tires". The only "smoke" coming from this car is from the electrical system when it catches on fire. There is so much bondo and body filler on the car. This car is worth $500 tops and is a scrapyard car.
Lbear
Beginner
Looks like the dash caught on fire and melted right above the steering wheel. The car doesn't even have a battery installed in the pics. Yet, it "runs" and can "smoke the tires". The only "smoke" coming from this car is from the electrical system when it catches on fire. There is so much bondo and body filler on the car. This car is worth $500 tops and is a scrapyard car.
Velaboi1996
Is car still for sale?
abescustom
Is car still for sale?
You must be logged in to post on the forums