Oldsmobile Cutlass S
1968 Cutlass S Convertible LS1
LS1 and 4L60E from 2002 WS6 Trans am with 40,000 miles on it. Hummer oil pan, LS1 swap headers, performance lock up converter, Comp camshaft, Manley Nextek beehive vale springs, Speartech stand alone wiring harness.
Tuned by HiTech Motorsports on dyno for 369.87 HP at rear wheels and 359lb/ft. torque.
- Dual electric fan set up with original style 4 core radiator
- Paint is original color 13517 Ocean Turquoise poly
- Walbro F20000169 fuel pump in 1992 Buick park ave poly tank
- Ridetech 68-72 GM A body strong arm suspension front and rear with coilover shocks
- Quick ratio steering box upgrade
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes adjustable proportioning valve, 4 piston calipers
- New rear axle bearing in 3:42 posi rear-end
- Crager 1 piece 17" wheels
- New Legendary interior, carpet, seat cover, door panels, sun visors
- Abbott cable X conversion for speedo
- Rechromed front and rear bumpers
- Complete car cover and soft top cover
- Alpine Bluetooth receiver and 2 5x9 speakers
Goes down the road straight as an arrow and quietly, stops/shifts/turns/accelerates like butter. I have a clean title in hand, ready for a new home.
$37,500 or best reasonable offer in person
Some content in menu 1.