1969 Olds 442 W30 4 speed. This car has had a complete frame off restoration on the body and the interior was restored to original as well. Much time and capital was invested in this beautiful car. This is a no disappointment vehicle and nothing has been left untouched. Everything is new or restored including the motor. The motor was done to the original specifications and runs strong. The car has under 900 miles since the compete restoration. It basically sits in my garage. The car has the factory W30 option, ram air, 4 speed, special order red paint, bucket seats, and console, all in perfect condition. The body color is in base coat / clear coat. What is interesting about this car is the color code. It is a special order color from GM which is called San Mateo Red. The - - on the body plate for the color code lets you know it is a special order color which makes it even more rare for a 442 W30 car. I also have a reproduction window sticker for the car. The W30 option is an optional package on 442's only built in the Lansing (M vin) plant. The car does not have a build sheet - which is disappointing, but does not take away from the beauty of this car. All numbers point to it being a true W30.
- The distributor stamped number is 111933
- The heads are stamped "D" (W30)
- The exhaust manifolds are casted W and Z
- The transmission was replaced before I bought the car, however it was replaced with a 442 / W30 transmission.
- The rear end is the correct rear end with the TO stamping on the passenger side rear axel housing.
Some content in menu 1.