1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible 442 Clone
Original 350 engine and Automatic Trans (Approximately 105,000 miles on the vehicle)
**GARAGE KEPT and CAREFULLY MAINTAINED**
*Upholstery is in very good condition and shows no signs of tears or noticeable wear*
*Top is in very good condition and also shows no signs of tearing or noticeable wear*
- Power Windows
- Power Convertible Top
- A/C Blows Cold
- Tires are in great shape with plenty of life left on them
- Power Steering
- Automatic Transmission
- 4 Aftermarket stereo speakers, amp and subwoofer
- Disc Brakes
- All wheels are like new. They have little to no signs of curb rash or damage on them.
- Paint is in great condition and shows no signs of bubbling or rust
- Interstate Battery
- Spare Tire
- Spoiler on rear of vehicle
- Upgraded radiator (4 row aluminum)
Small crack in the grill as shown in the photos.
(Pointing to it with my finger)
Last serviced prior to taking it to Cruising the Coast in Biloxi in September.
(oil change and general checkup)
Car has been driven and well maintained mechanically, as well as cosmetically. Would not hesitate to take it on weekend trips or long drives with the top down.
Some content in menu 1.