Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
This is a two owner rust-free georgia car. The original floor pans, trunk pan, inner and outer sills, inner fenders and body panels are rust-free. No patch panels or repairs ( see photo). The doors, hood, and trunk lid open and close perfect. This car went through an extensive restoration last year. It is powered by a rebuilt "Rocket" 350 engine and rebuilt automatic transmission. It is finished in the rare black color ( trim tag shows the code for black). The original seat covers, door panels, and dash cap look great. It has power steering, power front disc brakes, power top, bucket seats with console, original owner's manuals, and a clear georgia title. The restoration included:
* new glossy paint
* new convertible top
* rebuilt power top mechanism ( it goes up and down fast)
* new front bumper
* new 4-4-2 style rear bumper
* new 4-4-2 trumpet style tailpipes
* cowl hood
* new windshield
* new sport steering wheel ( the original steering wheel is available)
* new weatherstripping
* new wood dash inserts
* new 17" american racing wheels with new red line tires
* 4-4-2 style color coded side mirrors
* new auxiliary working temperature, oil pressure, and ammeter gauges
* new custom floor mats with logos
* all new door handles and misc. Trim
* new boot cover
* new trunk mat
* new dual exhaust system.
This cutlass starts, idles great, runs cool, does not smoke or lose oil, performs and stops well.
Price: $24,500.00. I may consider interesting and reasonably priced trades. No bikes, rv's, boats, rat rods, or other junk. I do not need anyone helping me sell my vehicle. No stupid scams, cashier's checks, or emails. A serious buyer will call and ask the right questions
Some content in menu 1.