This means the contact information has been removed
June 16, 2017 @ 3:07 pm Mikeybee455 275 views 1 picture West Palm Beach, FL
HAVE MORE PICS! PLEASE JUST ASK!
FB Performance (Freddy Brown) Pro Competition GM Turbo 400 w/TB - Stage 1
Maximum HP Rating: 800+
Maximum Torque Rating 650+
10" Full Race 2800 - 3200 RPMs 1000+ HP
Aluminum Bell Housing for BOP
- I had this transmission built 10 + years ago and ran 11.0 at 119MPH in a 3650 lb car
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass
I replaced the transmission for an Over Drive Trans because I drive more on the Street
Over $3000 + invested in this transmission
Built for All-out racing, drag, and limited street.
No vacuum lines or kick-down components are required.
Full manual valve body - Reverse Shift pattern only.
• Maximum Torque and Thrust Capacity
• Reverse Shift Pattern
• Hi-Capacity Filter
• Full flow oil circulation
• Trans-brake permits Max stall speed and has Instant release
• Quick Shift Operation
• Machined Center Support with split Bronze Bushing
• Internal Trans-brake with electric activation
• Deep pan and Filter Extension
• Competition Clutch Packs Modified for additional Frictions
• Competition Hi-flow Manual Valve-body & High Pressure Regulator
• Sprag - Cryo-treated 34 element
Disclaimer: Oldsmobilecentral.com does not take responsibility for the content of the ads. This site post information as it is found and does not actually have the cars or parts (although I wish sometimes). There are lots of scams out there so please do your research to not get caught up in one. Post below if you want help from other people with information about this car. For the privacy of the sellers, all contact information is removed after the set expiration date (usually two weeks). Ads remain posted for people to use them for reference on what has been posted on the market.