Posting Bot

1972 Oldsmobile 442

• Year: 1972
  • Model: 442
  • Price: $15,000
  • Ad Link: Link
Ad Description
72 Olds Cutlass 442 U-Code

I bought this car in 1998 put it back together. It has a 455 (numbers matching) bored .030 over, with less than 400 miles on it. It also had a mild Comp cam, Edelbrock Performer intake manifold, Edelbrock carb, HEI distributer and headers. The transmission is a Variable Pitch TH400, with a Paxton coverter, and a mild shift kit. It was rebuilt too and has less than 400 miles on it as well. The rear has 3.55 gears and a limited slip.

The body was soda blasted, it had the usual parking lot dings but no evidence of rust or damage. The interior is in good shape with new Year One covers on seats. Of course the door seals and weatherstripping has all been replaced. A/C is all there as well, just never put the belt on the compressor and charged it.

It has non power front discs/rear drums that were all gone through as well. It was built to be a driver and needs little to nothing to be that. There will be no joy rides, or test drives without cash in hand. Don't need help selling, don't waste my time. Open to offers.
Joffroi
Administrator
I like the car, would be interested to know if it was an original stripe delete car.
rocketbrian
Beginner
Nice Cutlass to take to the next level, if desired. Factory 455, a great bonus.
Joffroi
Administrator
Why it the battery in the trunk?
You must be logged in to post on the forums