76ttop455

Here is a restoration I have been working on:

Image title

Image title

Image title

Image title

Image title

76ttop455

I don't know why I labeled it 1967. 1976. Fat fingers I guess.

Joffroi
Administrator
76ttop455 wrote:

I saw the title and got really curious! I went ahead and made the edit. Nice restoration project.

76ttop455
Joffroi wrote:
76ttop455 wrote:

I saw the title and got really curious! I went ahead and made the edit. Nice restoration project.

Thank You!

76ttop455

Paint being buffed out. Bumpers and other chrome. Still waiting on front grill. Time to assemble bumpers. Insides sand blasted and powder coated. Bad photo of car I know. I'll get better photo with camera and not phone some time:

Image title

Image title

76ttop455

Bumpers done, working on filler. The rubber on the front bumperets are kind of rough so I will probably 3D print those.Image titleImage title

76ttop455

Got most of the interior done. I still need to work on T-Top rubber and moldings:Image title

76ttop455

Image title

76ttop455

Bumpers help. Need to work on T-Top seals. No one makes the correct one. I have 3d printed some trim pieces and have a plan to put something together.Image title

Joffroi
Administrator

That's looking really great! Nice work

72TwiceOwned

Absolutely beautiful car! I just joined the site today and was looking through some of the recent posts. I was born in 68 and my earliest memories of cars are from the early to mid 70’s. My grandfather owned a 75 cutlass very similar to yours. I don’t have a lot of knowledge about the Cutlass beyond 72 (and not a tonof knowledge for 72 and earlier) but have always loved the body style from the 60’sall the way through the late 80’s. I imagine the 455 is pretty rare for 76 (I’m just making the assumption it’s original) and I love the paint work you’ve done! Is that the original color combination and/or design?

You must be logged in to post on the forums